The Angels Circle
to make a secure donation to join the Angels Circle.
The Angels Circle is a way to support Dancers Responding to AIDS year-round. Angels receive an exciting array of benefits as a show of our appreciation for their generous contribution of $1,000 or more, not related to the purchase of event tickets.
Donations to The Angels Circle are vital as they provide a dependable foundation of support for hundreds of HIV/AIDS and family service organizations nationwide and the myriad of social service programs of The Actors Fund, including The Dancers’ Resource and the HIV/AIDS Initiative.
There are many ways to become a member of the Angels Circle. You can join as an individual, a couple, a family or even as part of a group of friends, co-workers, fan club or sports league. You can charge your membership on a monthly or quarterly basis. In addition, if your employer matches charitable contributions, a gift of $500 or more can qualify for membership at the $1,000 level.
Giving Levels & Benefits
$1,000 to $2,499
- Two complimentary tickets to either Gypsy of the Year or Easter Bonnet Competition, two of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS’ major annual events
- Two complimentary tickets to Dance from the Heart, produced by and benefitting Dancers Responding to AIDS
- Invitations to exclusive donor receptions and special events throughout the year including DRA's new Inside Dance Series
- A subscription to Behind the Scenes, Broadway Cares' major donor magazine
- Recognition in BC/EFA’s annual report, major donor magazine and in select event programs and other brochures
- The Angels Card, your passport to discounts and special offers exclusively for Broadway Cares and DRA Angels
$2,500 to $4,999
All of the above, plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to both Gypsy of the Year and Easter Bonnet Competition
- DVD and program of the Fire Island Dance Festival Leadership Sunset Performance
Gifts of $5,000 or more include all of the above plus an additional benefits package.
All donations to the Angels Circle are 100 percent tax-deductible. For more information about the benefits of the Angels Circle, please contact Sarah Cardillo, development officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.840.0770, ext. 267.
Dancers Responding to AIDS acknowledges and thanks the generous members of the DRA Angels Circle for their invaluable and sustaining support. Names in bold indicate DRA Archangels, donors who increased their gift by 25 percent or more over the previous year.
Producer ($50,000 and above)
Bonnie Pfeiffer Evans & The Charles Evans Foundation
Box Seat ($2,500 to $4,999)
James J. Andrews
Judith A. Nelson in memory of Wayne McCarthy
Front Mezzanine ($1,000 to $2,499)
Robert & Noah Aberlin
Gerald M. Appelstein
Thomas Cott in memory of Philip Carlson
William C. Cubberley
Maurice Brandon Curry
Duke Dang & Charles Rosen
in loving memory of David Panzer
Kevin & Helen Flanagan
Dale J. Fournier & Michael R. Wellington
Steve Hatfield & Patrick Riordan
Bebe Neuwirth & Chris Calkins
Dr. Sharon Novak
Erik Piecuch & Alex Wright
Teresa Reyes & Martin Monas
Arthur E. Webster, Esq.
As of September 2014
to make a secure donation to join The Angels Circle.